- 1 cup fennel seeds(saunf) (powdered)
- 2 cups sugar powdered (or as per your taste)
- Water as required
Note: Water must be able to cover sugar completely, not more than that.
- Take a kadhai (wok) and add powdered sugar and 11⁄2 cup water to it.
Boil until sugar dissolves completely(stirring continuously).
- Once sugar gets completely dissolved switch off the flame and transfer it to a large bowl.
- Let it rest for few minutes until it cools down completely.
- Then add saunf powder to it and mix everything well.
- Transfer this to an air tight container.
Note: Can be stored in fridge for 1-2 weeks.
- Now take a medium-sized serving glass and add 21⁄2 tbsp of prepared mix in it an then add chilled water to it.
- Mix everything well.
Note: If you want you can sieve this before serving.
Saunf Sharbat is ready.
Khud Khao, Sabko Khilao 😀