- 1 cup mint/pudina leaves(washed and drained well)
- 1/2 tsp black salt(don’t replace it with regular salt) (as per taste)
- 1 cup sugar powdered
- 1 tbsp+1 tsp lemon juice
- Water as required
- Take a small-medium sized mixture jar and add mint leaves, black salt, sugar powder,lemon juice to it and grind it well.(If required you can add bit water to it)
- Transfer the prepared paste to a large bowl and add 1/2 cup water to it.
- Mix everything well and let it rest for few minutes in fridge.
Note: Mix everything well before sieving it.
- Then sieve the mix properly, so that pulp could be removed.
Note: You can add water and black salt as per your taste.
- Add 1 cup chilled water to the prepared mix and mix everything well.
Pudina Sharbat is ready to serve.
Khud Khao, Sabko Khilao 😀