- 2-3 green chilies (hare mirch) (as per taste)
- 1 cup coriander leaves (dhaniya leaves)
- 1/2 cup mint leaves (pudhina leaves)
- 1/2 lemon (juice)
- Salt to taste
- Water as required
Note: Cutting mint leaves with knife will end up in making leaves bit black, so better use your hands 😀
- Wash coriander and mint leaves properly.
- Now make fine paste from green chillies, coriander leaves, mint leaves and bit water to adjust the consistency of chutney.
- Then add lemon juice and salt to it and mix well.
- Cool it for 1-2 hours in refrigerator.
Khud Khao,Sabko Khilao 😀