- 3-4 tbsp groundnut oil (sing tel)(any oil of your choice)
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 300 gram okra (bhindi) (washed and whipped)
- Salt to taste
- 3 tbsp corinader seeds (dhaniya seeds)
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds (jeera seeds)
- 1 tbsp fennel seeds (saunf seeds)
- 2 tsp garam masala (as per your taste)
- 2 tsp dried-mango powder / 2 tsp lemon juice (amchur/nimbu juice)(as per your taste)
- 1 tbsp red-chilli powder (as per your taste)
- 1 1/2 tsp turmeric powder (haldi)
- 4 tbsp gram flour (dry roasted)
- Take okra in a plate and cut-off it’s egdes from both the sides.
Now cut them as follows:
- Take a big bowl and add salt, dhaniya seeds, jeera seeds, saunf seeds, garam-masala, lemon juice/amchur, red-chilli powder, haldi and roasted gram flour to it.
- Now grind them roughly.
- Then add ginger-garlic paste to prepared mix.
- Mix everything well and keep aside.
- Then stuff okra with this mix properly and press it a bit so that masala doesn’t come out of it while cooking.
- Keep them aside.
- Now heat oil in a big kadhai/pan.
- Then add bhindi carefully to it.
- And cook it on low-medium flame covered.
- And keep on shuffling bhindi carefully.
- Remove for flame when okra turns bit brown and redueces it’s size.
Khud Khao, Sabko Khilao 😀