- 1/2 cup rice
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- Oil for deep-frying
- Cook the rice in 1 cup boiling water.
- After few minutes when rice gets concentrated drain all the water from the rice.
- Take the wheat flour and knead dough out of it with the help of water (drained from rice).
- If required you can add normal water in some amount.
- Leave the dough for sometime.
- Now make small balls from the dough and start to roll them in your hand.
- Cut the rolled dough into rectangular pieces and try to join both the corners (edges) of it.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry those prepared folded pieces till it turns golden-brown from both the sides on medium flame.
- Now start the preparation for thick sugar syrup.
- Take 1/2 cup water and 1 cup sugar in a pan.
- Let it boil and check the syrup after sometime.
- Once 2-3 strings starts coming from the syrup then switch off the flame.
(to check 2-3 sugar strings take bit syrup on your index-finger and place another finger on it, while lifting that finger if you find 2-3 sugar syrup strings it’s ready, remember while doing this sugar syrup will be hot so take only little proportion just enough to check the number of strings)
- Dip the fried rectangular pieces into the sugar syrup and mix them well.
- Leave it for sometime.
This dish is ready to Serve.
Khud Khao, Sabko Khilao 😀