- 2 cup rice (soaked in water overnight)
- 1 cup chana dal (soaked in water overnight)
- 2-3 tbsp coriander leaves (finely chopped)
- 4 tbsp green peas (half-boiled)
- 6 green chillies (finely chopped) (as per your taste)
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Mustard oil/vegetable oil for frying
- Grind rice and chana dal with minimum water to bit thick batter consistency.
- Now add green peas, green chillies,salt, turmeric powder and chopped coriander leaves to it and mix everything well.
- Heat oil in a kadhai/deep pan.
- Then pour that much batter which can cover the pan botton by spreading it evenly on oil with the help of a laddle/large spoon bit greased with oil.
- Deep fry from both the sides till it turns light golden-brown.
- Repeat the process with remaining batter.
Khud Khao, Sabko Khilao 😀