- 1 cup Boiled rajma (kidney beans) (rajma must be soaked in water over night before boiling it)
- 1 large Onions (finely chopped)
- 1 large Tomato (finely chopped)
- 1 1/2 Taj pata (bay leaf)
- 3-4 Laung (cloves)
- 1 inch Dal-chini (cinnamom)
- 2-3 Elaichi (green cardamom)
- 1-2 Dry red chilli
- 1 1/2 tbsp Garlic paste
- 1 tbsp Coriander-cumin powder (dhani-jeeru powder)
- 1-2 tbsp Chilli powder(as per your taste)
- Salt to taste
- 1 1/2 tsp Garam masala
- 3-4 tbsp Cream
- 1-2 tbsp Kasori methi (dry fenugreek)
- 4-6 tbsp Oil
- Water as requied
- Heat 1-2 tbsp oil in a pan then add taj pata, laung, elaichi, dal-chini to it.
- Cook for few seconds then add onions.
- Cook it till onion turn golden brown.
- Now add garlic paste and dry red chilli.
- Cook it for few minutes.
- Add tomato and cook it till tomato turn mashy.
- Now remove it from flame.
- Let it come on room temperature.
- And then make a paste out of the onion-tomato mixture.
- Heat 3-4 oil in another pan then add the paste we prepared from onion-tomato mixture.
- Let it cook till the oil starts to separate from paste.
- Now add garam masala, coriander-cumin powder, salt, and chilli powder to the paste.
- Add bit water so that masalas doesn’t burn.
- Cook it for 4-5 minutes.
- Add cooked rajma to the curry.
- Cook for few seconds and then add kasori methi to it.
- Now cook it for few more seconds after mixing it well.
- Now add cream and immediately remove pan from flame.
Serve with paratha/kulcha/roti/rice according to your choice.
Khud Khao, Sabko Khilao 😀