- 1/2 kg curds
- 300 gram sugar
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- Few strands saffron (completely dissolved in 1 tbsp milk)
- 1/2 tbsp mix nuts (almond, pistachio, cashew nuts) (sliced)
- 1/2 tbsp mix nuts (roughly chopped)
- Tie curd in a clean muslin cloth/cotton cloth tightly overnight; minimum 6-7 hours.
- Take it out into a bowl then add sugar to it and mix it properly.
- Keep aside for 25-30 minutes to allow sugar to dissolve completely.
- Now beat sweetened curd until fluffy.
- Pass through a big holed strong strainer, pressing with hand or spatula.
- Then add cardamom powder, dissolved saffron and roughly chopped nuts to it and mix properly.
- Chill for 1-2 hours.
Serve shrikhand by topping it with sliced nuts.
Khud Khao, Sabko Khilao 😀