- 4-5 tbsp oil/butter
- 1 medium onions (finely chopped)
- 1 small capsicum (finely chopped)
- 1 large tomato (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice(optional)
- 1 tbsp bhaji-pav masala powder
- 1/2 tbsp red chilli powder
- 1-2 tbsp coriander leaves (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- Salt to taste
- 2 pav
- Water as required
- Tomato and lemon slices
- Heat a non-stick pan or tawa.
- Then add 2-3 tbsp oil/butter to it, when oil starts heating up add garlic paste.
- And when raw aroma of garlic fades away add onions and cook it on low flame until onion turns translusent.
- Then add capsicum and tomato to it and cook them on low-medium flame till tomato turns mashy.
- Then add bhaji-pav masala,red chilli powder and salt to it.
- Mix well and add bit water to it this will protect masalas from stick to bottom of the pan/tawa.
- Cook it on low-medium flame for 3-4 minutes.
- Then add lemon juice , mix well and remove from flame.
- Now heat bit 2-3 tbsp oil/butter in another pan/tawa till that cut pavs horizontely.
- Then roast pav from all sides and stuff them with prepared masala/paste.
Serve hot with lemon and tomato slices.
Khud Khao, Sabko Khilao 😀