- 4 tbsp oil/butter
- 5 cloves garlic (finely chopped/paste)
- 2 medium tomato (finely chopped)
- 1 carrot (partly boiled and finely chopped)
- 1 potato (partly boiled and finely chopped)
- 4 french beans (partly boiled and finely chopped)
- 100 gram paneer (cubes)
- 1 tbsp coriander-cumin powder (dhaniya-jeera powder)
- 1/2 tsp dry fenugreek leaves powder
- 1 tbsp red kashmiri chilli powder
- 125 gram processed cheese (cubes)
- 2-3 green chillies (finely chopped)
- 1/2 capsicum (finely chopped)
- 2 small onions (finely chopped)
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves (dhaniya leaves,finely chopped)
- 1/4 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp schezwan chutney
- 2 tbsp white sesame paste
- 1 tbsp chat masala/amchur powder
- 2 burger buns
- Lemon and tomato slices
- Heat 2 tbsp oil/butter on tawa or flat non-stick pan.
- Add garlic and cook on low-medium flame until it’s raw aroma fades away.
- Then add onion, capsicum, tomatoes and green chillies to it.
- Mix properly and cook on low-medium flame until tomatoes turn mashy.
- Then add carrot, paneer, potato, french beans and cheese.
- Cook on low-medium flame until cheese melts a bit.
- Then add all powder/masalas, schezwan chutney and sesame paste.
- Mix well add bit water if required.(masala should not stick to bottom of the pan or tawa)
- At the end add coriander leaves to it and cook on low flame till cheese melts completely or masalas gets properly cooked.
- Remove from flame.
- Heat bit oil/butter in another pan, till that cut side-ways burger buns and stuff prepare masala/paste between burger buns.
- Roast stuffed burger buns until bit golden-brown from both the sides.
Serve with lemon and tomato slices.
Khud Khao, Sabko Khilao 😀