- 1 cup rice flour
- 1/2 cup jaggery or 1 cup of sugar
- Oil for deep frying
- 2 cups of hot water
- In a big bowl add hot water.
- Dissolve sugar or jaggery in hot water properly.
- Now add rice flour to sugar syrup and prepare smooth paste from it (there should not be any lumps in the prepared paste).
- Let it rest for few minutes.
- Then prepare small balls from the dough and flatten them a bit.
- Then heat oil in a non-stick deep bottom pan or kadhai.
- Then add few flatten balls at a time as per size of kadhai or non-stick deep bottom pan.
- And fry then on low-medium flame until they turn golden brown.
Khud Khao, Sabko Khilao 😀