- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 cup ghee
- 15-20 mixed nuts (finely chopped)
- 1 cup powdered sugar (boora)
- ½ tsp powdered cardamom powder (elaichi powder)
- 1/8 cup gond (broken into pieces)
- 1 cup makhane ( cut into small pieces)
Note: Make sure that flour, makhane ,gond are not very hot when you add boora.You can even fry nuts for few seconds before adding it to make laddoos.If ladoo does not hold its shape add some warm Ghee to the mixture and then make Ladoos.
- Take 1 cup ghee in a heavy bottomed pan or kadhai.
- Add flour to the hot ghee and stir on high flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Switch the flame from high to low and cook for around 15 minutes stirring continuously till the flour changes its color and turns brown in color or until pleasent aroma comes of roasted flour.
- Let it cool a little or comes to room-temperature.
- Heat 1/2 cup ghee in a pan. When it is really hot fry gond in small batches.
- In the same pan and fry makhane till they are crisp.
- In a big bowl add nuts, fried gond, fried makhane and elaichi powder to the roasted flour.
- Add boora to the flour and mix properly.
- Shape the Ladoos with your hands.
You can store these in an airtight container for a long time.