- 1 cup rice (roasted until light-brown on low flame)
- 1 cup scraped coconut jaggery
- 3-4 tbsp water (as per requirement)
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp green cardamom powder (elaichi powder)
- Make fine flour of roasted rice in mixer.
- Then melt jaggery and water (mix) until it comes to liquid consistency in non-stick pan on low-medium heat.
(Melted jaggery should be more in liquid consistency , it should not be to thick/hard)
- Remove from pan and transfer it to a bowl.
- Add prepared rice flour , shredded coconut and cardamom powder to it.
- Mix well.
- Now wet your hands with water and prepare small cylinder from dough prepared from jaggery, rice flour, shredded coconut and cardamom powder.
Khud Khao, Sabko Khilao 😀