- 2 egg yolks
- 1 3/4 sugar powder
- 1 cup milk
- Pinch of salt
- 900 grams all purpose flour (maida)
- 175 grams melted clarified butter(ghee)
- Oil for frying
Note: You can sprinkle bit powder sugar over them while serving or immediately after frying.
- In a mixing bowl add egg yolks, sugar, milk and salt.
- Mix well.
- Then little by little add all purpose flour and keep mixing it.
- Then add butter and prepare smooth dough from it.
- Now let it rest covered for 20-30 minutes.
- Then make small marble like balls from the dough.
- Add take a new comb/folk and roll prepared marble balls (made from dough) over
- then and roll it.
- Roll then properly otherwise while frying it will open up.
- Deep fry over low-medium flame until golden-brown in colour.
- Take care of kulkuls while frying as they need more space as we have added egg yolks to it so fry accordingly .
- And while frying kulkuls oil should not be too hot otherwise kulkuls will turn dark-brown with in few seconds.
Khud Khao, Sabko Khilao 😀