- 1 cup chana dal and moong dal (soaked in water overnight)
- 1 tbsp ginger paste
- 1 tbsp green chilli (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp cumin powder (jeera powder)
- 1 tbsp dry-mango powder (amchur powder)
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- 1-2 tbsp turnip (mooli) (finely chopped)
- 1-2 tbsp coriander leaves (finely chopped)
- Green chutney (as per your taste)
- Khajur-imli chutney (as per your taste)
- Grind dals to a smooth paste.
- Then mix all masalas in it properly.
- Now add green chillies and ginger paste in it.
- Mix everything well.
- Heat oil in a deep non-stick pan / kadhai on high flame.
- Drop small balls of prepared mix in oil.
(Remember while droping ladoo in oil apply it water on your hand this will help you to drop ladoos easily in oil and while droping ladoos in oil reduce flame to low)
- Fry till ladoo come over oil or till golden-brown on medium-low flame.
Serve hot with turnip, coriander leaves, green chutney, khajur-imli chutney.
Note: To check whether the oil is ready for frying, drop small ball prepared from mix in oil if it comes up in few second it’s ready for frying.