- 4 boiled aloo (grated) (potato-main ingredient)
- 2 tsp rai (mustard seeds)
- 2 tsp jeera (cumin seeds)
- oil as required
- pinch hing (asafoetida)
- coriander leaves (finely chopped) (as per need)
- 1 tbsp garam masala
- 2 tbsp chilli powder (as per your choice)
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- salt to taste
- 2 tbsp sauf (fennel seeds)
- 2 tbsp aamchor powder (dry mango powder) (as per your choice)
- 1 1/2 tbsp ginger-garlic-chilli (green) paste
- 1 or 1 1/2 onion (finely chopped)
- 2 or 2 1/2 cup wheat dough
- Take nonstick pan heat oil in it then add jeera and rai seeds.
- Then seeds starts to crackle add the paste and hing.
- Then raw aroma of paste fades away add grated boiled potato, onion, turmeric powder, chilli powder, aamchor powder, garam masala, salt and sauf.
- Mix well.
- Cook it for few seconds.
- Remove from flame.
- Let the mix come to room temperature.
- Now roll a circular disk from dough and place the mix in center.
- Cover the mix with disk edges by placing mix in center of disk.
- Make a round from it.
- Now start to roll that round in circle shape.
- Take a pan let it heat properly.
- Now place the circular disk prepared from mix onto the pan.
- Cook it from both sides until light golden brown.
- Now spread bit oil on both the sides of it and cook it till bit dark golden brown from both the sides.
Serve with curd/chutney/sauce/raita of your choice.
Khud Khao, Sabko Khilao 😀