- 2 tsp Ginger and Garlic paste
- 250 grams Tomatoes
- 250 grams Gahat Dal
- 10 grams Cumin Seeds
- 100 grams Onions
- salt to taste
- green chillies (chopped) (as per your taste)
- Tumeric powder (Pinch)
- Make rough paste of overnight soaked Gahat dal.
- Then add turmeric powder , cumin seeds , chopped green chilies in the paste and add salt.
- Make medium-small balls of the dough and deep fry them till golden-brown in oil.
- Heat the Oil in a pan, add chopped Onions and fry till light brown.
- Now add chopped tomato puree, salt, Ginger and Garlic paste.
(Remember that we have added salt to badi, so adjust salt in curry as per your taste)
- Fry till it leaves the Oil.
- Add fried balls and simmer for 2 min.
Khud Khao, Sabko Khilao 😀