- 8-10 khajur (twice the measure of imli) (seeds removed)
- 7-9 imli (seeds removed)
- Water (as required)
- Salt to taste
- Pinch hing
- Black salt to taste
- 1 or 2 tbsp dry ginger powder (as per your taste)
- 1 or 2 tbsp dhaniya-jeera powder (as per your taste)
- Boil water with khajur, imli, salt and hing for 15 to 20 minutes on low-medium flame.
- Add dry ginger powder, black salt and dhaniya-jeera powder to it.
- Mix well.
- Cook it for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from flame and let it come on room temperature.
- Grind the mixture and drain the extra pulp.
Serve as per your choice.
Khud Khao, Sabko Khilao 😀