- 1 cup walnuts (heaped)
- 1 cup poha/aval/beaten rice or cornflakes
- ½ cup palm sugar or jaggery or palm jaggery
- ¼ tsp cardamom powder
- Dry roast beaten rice on medium high flame till they turn crispy (Do not discolour them by burning).
- Dry roast walnuts.
- Set aside to cool.
- Grate jaggery or palm sugar.
- Once the beaten rice is cooled, just crush them with palms to get tiny crisps.
- Powder the walnuts in a mixer, add jaggery and blend.
- Add this mixture with the beaten rice crisps and knead well and make small balls or walnut ladoo.
Khud Khao, Sabko Khilao 😀