- 1/4 cup chopped rose petals
- A few drops of rose essence
- 1/2 cup tender coconut meat
- 2 1/2 cups full-fat cold milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 3/4 cup fresh cream
- Combine the cornflour and ¼ cup of cold milk in a bowl, mix well and keep aside.
- Pour the remaining 2¼ cups of milk and sugar in a deep non-stick pan, mix well and boil on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the cornflour-milk mixture, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring continuously.
- Remove from the flame and allow the mixture to cool completely.
- Once cooled, add the fresh cream and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a shallow aluminium container.
- Cover with an aluminium foil and freeze for 6 hours or till semi-set.
- Pour the mixture into a mixer and blend till smooth.
- Transfer the mixture back into the same aluminium shallow container.
- Add the flavouring mixture and mix well.
- Cover with an aluminium foil and freeze for approx. 10 hours or till set.
- Scoop and serve.
Khud Khao, Sabko Khilao 😀