- 3 cups Milk
- 3 tablespoons Sugar , (adjust)
- 2 Cardamom (Pods /Seeds) , pounded
- 20 Almonds , & 4 more to garnish
- 1 pinch Turmeric powder (Haldi)
- 1 teaspoon Rose water
- To prepare Rose Flavored Golden Almond Milk Recipe (Badam Kheer), soak almonds in hot water for 10 minutes.
- Peel the skin and add it to a blender.
- Add a teaspoon of milk and blend into smooth or coarse paste as per your preference.
- Boil milk in a saucepan, once it comes to boil, add crushed cardamom and sugar.
- Stir well and keep boiling on low flame until it reduces a little. Stir at all times.
- Add the almond paste to the boiling milk.
- Mix and boil for 2-3 minutes stirring, often. Take care not to get it burnt.
- Now add turmeric powder to the milk.
- Mix and remove from flame.
- Let it cool, pour rose water to the kheer and mix.
- Pour into serving glass and garnish with chopped almonds and serve.
Khud Khao, Sabko Khilao 😀