- 1/4 cup shredded rose petals
- 1/4 cup roasted almond (badam) slivers
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 5 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh cream
- 2 to 3 drops rose essence
- 2 drops rose colour
- Combine the cornflour and ¼ cup of milk in a bowl, mix well and keep aside.
- Combine the remaining 2¼ cups of milk in a deep non-stick pan and boil on a medium flame for 4 minutes.
- Add the cornflour-milk mixture and sugar, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 8 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Cool completely.
- Once cooled, add the fresh cream, rose essence and red (rose) colour and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a shallow aluminium container.
- Cover with an aluminium foil and freeze for 6 hours or till semi-set.
- Pour the mixture into a mixer and blend till smooth.
- Transfer the mixture back into the same aluminium shallow container.
- Add the almonds and rose petals and mix well.
- Cover with an aluminium foil and freeze for approx. 10 hours or till set.
Scoop and serve.
Khud Khao, Sabko Khilao 😀