- 2 cup nuts of your choice (I have roasted almond, cashew, and walnuts)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar( if you want it sweet)
- ¼ tsp red pepper powder
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon powder (optional)
NOTE: Roasting time may vary depending on your microwave or quantity so start checking after 5 minutes if nuts are done or not by tasting them.
- All you have to do is put nuts in a microwaveable dish and microwave for 1 minute.
- Take them out mix thoroughly and microwave again for one minute.
- Keep on repeating this process for six minutes.
- Take olive oil in a bowl and mix spices and sugar to it.
- Mix in nuts.
- Now microwave for 2 more minutes.
- That’s it.
- Your roasted sweet and spicy nuts are ready.
Khud Khao, Sabko Khilao 😀