- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 large onion chopped finely
- 1 tsp ginger, minced
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 green chillies slit lengthwise
- 1 bell pepper, finely chopped
- 3 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 cup each of each of these vegetables, finely diced and boiled: green beans, carrots, cauliflower
- 1 cup boiled and peeled potatoes
- 1/2 cup boiled green peas
- 3 tsp pav bhaji masala
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add onions, ginger, garlic, and green chillies and sauté till golden brown.
- Add boiled vegetables and stir.
- Stir in the pav bhaji masala, turmeric, tomatoes, capsicum and salt.
- Add slit green chillies and water and mix it well.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Mash the vegetables till they are little pulpy.
- Add lemon juice and serve with toasted buns or other bread.
Khud Khao, Sabko Khilao 😀