- 10 Betel leaves
- 4 tablespoons Gulkand
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 4 cups Milk , cold
- 1/4 cup Mixed nuts (almond and pistachios), roughly pounded
- 1/2 cup Ice cubes
- To begin making Pan Gulkand Sharbat Recipe, get all the ingredients ready.
- Start by making a fine paste of the betel leaves with little water using a mixer grinder and take it out in a big bowl, once churned completely.
- Now, add the cold milk, gulkand, honey, almonds and pistachios, ice cubes and whisk slowly till the gulkand and honey dissolves well into the drink.
- Serve this refreshing Pan Gulkand Sharbat.
Khud Khao, Sabko Khilao 😀