- 2 tsp tea leaves
- 1 tsp tea masala
- 300 ml milk
- 300 ml cream
- 75 gms sugar
- 1 tbsp chopped mint leaves (phudina) leaves
- 2 tbsp ginger (adrak) juice
- Blanched pistachios for topping
- In a deep pan, add 1/2 cup water, tea leaves and tea masala and bring it to a boil.
- Strain the mixture and add the milk and sugar, mix well and again bring it to a boil.
- Add the mint leaves and tulsi leaves and simmer for 3 minutes.\
- Add the cream, mix well and remove from the flame.
- Keep aside to cool and add the ginger juice and blend using a hand blender till smooth.
- Transfer the mixture in an air tight container and let it set in fridge for 8 hours.
- Scoop the ice cream chilled, garnished with pista pieces.
Khud Khao, Sabko Khilao 😀