- 2 cups Besan/gram flour
- ½ cup maida/plain flour
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ajwain/carom seeds
- ½ tsp saunf/fennel powder
- 2 tbsp oil
- ¼ tsp heeng/asafetida
- A pinch of garam masala
- Oil for frying
- Mix all the ingredients and make the dough using little water.
- The dough should not be very soft or hard.
- Now pass it through the sieve with the help of kitchen press in hot oil.
- Fry till golden brown in color.
- Drain on a paper to remove excess oil.
- Store in an air tight container after it cools down.
Khud Khao, Sabko Khilao 😀