- 1 litre Milk
- 1 teaspoon Cardamom Powder
- 10-12 Saffron strands
- 2 tablespoons Cashew nuts, powdered
- 3 tablespoon Sugar
- Saffron strands , dry rose petals and slivered dry fruits for garnishing
- To begin making the Kesar Malai Doodh Recipe, heat milk in a heavy bottom pan and add saffron strands, cardamom powder and cashew nut powder into the milk.
- When the milk comes to a rolling boil, turn the heat to low and simmer the milk for 3-4 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and allow the cream collect on top of the boiled milk.
- Gently remove the cream and store it in a container.
- Heat the milk again and simmer for another 3-4 minutes.
- Again turn off the heat and allow the cream collect on top.
- Once again remove the cream and add it into the previous cream.
- Repeat this process 2-3 times.
To serve the Kesar Malai Doodh, pour the milk from a little height into a tall steel glass and spoon the collected cream over the milk. Garnish with saffron strands, dried rose petals and dry fruits slivers. Serve hot.
Khud Khao, Sabko Khilao 😀