- 1/2 cups water
- 1 (1/2 inch) piece fresh ginger,chopped
- 4 whole cloves
- 1/2 cinnamon stick
- 5 pods green cardamom pods, crushed
- 1 pod black cardamom, split open
- 2 black tea bags
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- Bring water to a boil in a small pot.
- Add ginger, cloves, cinnamon stick, green cardamom, and black cardamom; simmer until flavors infuse, about 5 minutes.
- Add tea bags; simmer for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add milk and sugar; bring back to a boil.
- Strain tea into mugs.
Khud Khao, Sabko Khilao 😀