- 1/4 cup de-seeded dates (khajur)
- 2 tbsp cashew nuts (kaju)
- 1/4 cup peeled almonds (badam)
- 1/4 cup walnuts (akhrot)
- 5 to 6 dried figs (anjeer)
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 2 cups chilled milk
- 5 tsp chopped mixed nuts (for garnishing)
- Combine the dates, cashew nuts, almonds, walnuts and figs in enough hot water in a deep bowl, cover it with a lid and keep aside to soak for 30 minutes.
- Strain it using a strainer and discard the water.
- Combine the soaked mixed nuts, ¾ cup of milk and sugar and blend it in a mixer till smooth.
- Add the remaining 1¼ cups of milk and blend it again till smooth.
- Pour equal quantities of the milkshake into 5 individual glasses.
- Garnish each glass with 1 tsp of mixed nuts and serve immediately.
Khud Khao, Sabko Khilao 😀