This will make around 20 Choco Mawa Rolls
- 300 grams mawa
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 tbsp Cocoa
- 2 tsp desiccated coconut powder
- 1 tsp slivered almonds
- 1/8 tsp cardamom/elaichi powder
- Cook mawa on low flame in a non stick pan. It will get liquidy first then it will start leaving the sides of the pan.
- Switch off the gas when it comes together. Let the mawa cool for some time.
- Add sugar to the mawa. Taste and adjust sugar according to your taste.
- Now divide mawa into two parts: cling film-cocoa mawa layer and coconut mawa layer.
- Add cocoa powder to one and dessicated coconut, almonds and elaichi powder to the other.
- Spread cling wrap or butter paper on the back of a thali.
- Now roll the cocoa dough with the help of a rolling pin.
- Take another cling wrap and roll the coconut powder mixed mawa to the same size. Place this layer on top of the cocoa layer.
Roll Choco Mawa Roll-Wrap
- Roll the layers. Wrap them tightly with a cling wrap and refrigerate for around 30 minutes.
- Remove the cling wrap and cut rolls. I got around 20 choco mawa rolls but they can vary depending on the size you cut.
Keep refrigerated and take them out a few minutes before serving.
Khud Khao, Sabko Khilao 😀