- 1/2 cup dried figs (anjeer)
- 1 3/4 cups cow’s milk
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp milk powder
- Combine the dried figs and ¾ cup of milk in a broad non-stick pan, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 6 to 7 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Cool the mixture completely and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Transfer the mixture into a deep bowl, add the remaining 1 cup of milk, sugar and milk powder and whisk well.
- Pour the mixture into a 150 mm. (6”) diameter round shallow aluminium container.
- Cover with an aluminium foil and freeze for 6 hours or till semi-set.
- Pour the mixture into a mixer and once again blend till smooth.
- Transfer the mixture back into the same aluminium shallow container.
- Cover with an aluminium foil and freeze for approx. 10 hours or till set.
- Scoop and serve.
Khud Khao, Sabko Khilao 😀