- 300 gm egg noodles
- 250 gm meat (beef/pork/mutton/chicken), minced
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 green chillies, sliced
- 2 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp green onion leaves, chopped
- About 3 litres of clear bone soup-beef/pork/mutton/chicken stock.
- 1 tsp salt.
- Heat bit oil in non-stick pan.
- Cook chopped onions with garlic and green chillies.
- Then add minced meat, cook for 10 minutes.
- Add salt to taste.
- Then keep it aside after cooking.
- Boil 4 litre water and drop noodles, boil for 2 minutes, stir occasionally.
- Drain the noodles through a large sieve and run cold water over them to stop them from sticking and sprinkle bit oil over it.
- Squeeze the water from the noodles and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Pour hot soup into bowl with noodles.
- Put cooked meat-onion mixture and finely chopped green onion leaves on top of it.
Khud Khao, Sabko Khilao 😀