- 1 cup jaggery (grated)
- 6 ripe bananas (mashed)
- 1 cup of rice flour
- 250 gm cooking oil (for deep-frying)
- In a big bowl, take six pieces of ripe mashed bananas add jaggery to it and then mix them well.
- Mix rice flour slowly into the banana jaggery mixture.
- Heat the oil in a pan and then drop the batter with help of a spoon (or with the help of wet hands) in the hot oil, on medium heat.(this will help you to drop batter easily).
- When the cakes turn golden brown, place them on paper napkin.
Its ready to serve.
Khud Khao, Sabko Khilao 😀